- Each year, an estimated 35.2 million people are infected in the Western Pacific Region.
- 11.4 million people in the South-East Asian Region.
- 11.4 million in the African Region
- 11.0 million in the Region of the Americas
- 4.7 million in the European Region.
- 4.5 million in the Eastern Mediterranean Region.
Good Luck Hawkeye!
Still no news from Hawkeye after the catostrophic hurricane, Ian made landfall earlier this week in Hawkeye's vicinity: Hawkeye, if you are able to read this, know you are in our thoughts and prayers not just from me but the readers of TBW too. Take care dear lady!