- Each year, an estimated 35.2 million people are infected in the Western Pacific Region.
- 11.4 million people in the South-East Asian Region.
- 11.4 million in the African Region
- 11.0 million in the Region of the Americas
- 4.7 million in the European Region.
- 4.5 million in the Eastern Mediterranean Region.
Saturday, 8 July 2017
Antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea on the rise: More than 72 million people affected world wide with a disease becoming incurable (WHO report)
Posted by Gary Walton at 9:29 am